First Appearance: Incredible Hulk #181
Known simply as Logan, Wolverine has lived many lifetimes, most often at the center of combat. Having been a samurai, a covert operative and a government weapon, he lead a challenging life that culminated in him having his memory stolen and his skeleton bonded with Adamantium. Logan finally found peace after he met Professor X and joined the X-Men. Under Professor X’s guidance, Logan recovered his memories and began atoning for his past while helping to make the world better for both mutants and humankind.
Real Name: James “Logan” Howlett
- Accelerated healing factor
- Ultra-keen sense of hearing, sight and smell
- Unbreakable Adamantium skeleton
- Retractable razor-sharp claws
- Martial arts and military combat training